Thursday 5 January 2012

Christmas Round 3 Results!

Part 1.
Right, well part one was all about understanding christmas and for me to see how much this means to you. I'm not marking that bit because its your own thoughts and feelings and I cannot judge that, but I really enjoyed reading them all and seeing how much this means to everyone so well done and thank you!

Part 2.
Here are the marks for the girls who completed their entries. Please also check your sceneries for detailed comments.

tinkerbell_279 6/10
HattyLOL 7/10
Twiilight.Freak 9/10
CandyLilyMay 6/10
MissDanka1975 8/10
tess6262 7/10
lisage.ie 6/10
lali-nena-nen4e 7.5/10
freshhannah143 8/10
littlestarPosh 6/10
bracken1234 7/10

Here are the girls who did not complete their entries.

nadia478 (did contact me explaining)
MeDollie
cookie_babe_10
biancadiva123
CharmVanillagal

LuvMeOrHateMe has decided to withdraw from this competition due to real life commitments - you will be missed dear and I hope you get involoved again when you have time :)

Now there are three girls who have not completed entries for several tasks. Those girls with their names in RED are eliminated. I am very sorry, but I don't want to eliminate girls who have been completing the tasks. However I do hope you get invloved again soon!

Now, on to the top three:

MissDanka1975
freshhannah143
Twiilight.Freak

You girls really produced some excellant work and should be very proud!

Twiilight.Freak you are this rounds winner! 
Congratualtions dear, you are very talented!

So that's this rounds results! Keep a look out for the next round! and remember only two more rounds left before Miss Christmas is announced!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment