Tuesday 6 December 2011

Club Covergirl Round 2 results!

Ok, here is the list of participants, please check the code below so you know what the colours mean :)
MissDanka1975
Tee-Bear
tess6262
choogy2Kitty
CandyLilyMay
nadia478
eryn4evz
Twiilight.Freak
NeanCookies8
littlestarPosh
GoldyPup
stockings
emklove1999
bracken1234
lai-nena-nen4e
HattyLOL
SweetMelody6362
LuvMeOrHateMe00


Black = not completed task this week
Red = not completed any tasks so far
Purple = completed this task



Ok, so as you can see, there are quite a few who signed up for this competition and have so far not completed any entries or contacted me. I notice that a couple of these girls have signed up for the Christmas Special competition and have said they will complete every entry, however to be honest I don't see evidence of that here!


Anyway, I don't think its fair to eliminate girls who have been active in this competition, and therefore all names in RED are eliminated!


I know this is dramatic, but I don't want to go further in this competition with members who arent participating. However i am really sad to have to do this because I know you all had star potential and several of you have been active in earlier competitions. but that is my decision.
So...
>choogy2Kitty
>NeanCookies8
>GoldyPup
>stockings
>emklove1999
>SweetMelody6362
I'm sorry to say you are all eliminated. 

Now on a more postive note, here are the top three in this task (In no particular order):
> Twiilight.Freak
> lali-nena-nen4e 
> tess6262

The winner is Twiilight.Freak! I am always blown away by your entries, you produce outstanding work so keep it up, because I love seeing it - its inspirational! 

The next round will be posted soon, but the next results topic will also have your total scores so far. Each week i give the entries a mark out of ten, and next week I will be publishing your total scores, so make it a good week! :)

Sophie xx 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment